Facebook has become a very important social media site. Millions of people use it every day to connect with their friends and family members. If you want to increase your number of likes or comments on your posts, then you should try these simple steps.
The popularity of Facebook has increased over time. People spend hours on the site each day. In addition, they share information about themselves, their families, their jobs, and even their personal lives. This makes Facebook a great place to meet new people.
However, some people don’t realize that Facebook isn’t always a safe space. They post things on the site without thinking about whether other people will see them. As a result, they get into trouble because of their careless actions.
If you’re one of those people who have been caught by Facebook’s privacy settings, then this article is for you. We’ll show you how to remove followers on Facebook.
How To Remove Followers From Your Profile
You can find out if someone is following you on Facebook by looking at your profile page. The first thing you need to do is log in to your account. Then click on “Account” and select “Privacy Settings.”
Next, when you are scrolling down, you must look out for the section that is titled “Who can see my information?” Click on “Edit Privacy Setting,” and then choose “Only Me.”
You may be wondering why you would want to block people from seeing your profile. After all, you’ve probably already told everyone else what you look like. However, there are times when you might not want others to know certain details about yourself. For example, you could keep your relationship status private so that only your closest friends know that you’re single.
In addition, you may want to block people who follow you just to annoy you. If you receive too many messages from people who aren’t real friends, then you can simply block them.
How do I remove a follower from my Facebook page?
You can easily remove any person from your list of followers. Just go back to your profile page and click on “Followers.” Next, select the name of the person you want to remove and press “Remove.”
This process works well if you want to stop receiving messages from a particular individual. It also helps you avoid getting unwanted friend requests from people who aren’t really your friends.
How to block a follower on Facebook
1. The website or mobile app for Facebook enables you to restrict a person’s access by going to the account settings.
2. Tap the name of the person on the right-hand side to call them.
3. On the Manage menu, tap Block, then confirm.
Why am I unable to see who my Facebook followers are?
Navigate to your profile tab in the app, and then into the “See More About Yourself” option below your About page. If you continue scrolling down from the top of your profile, you will see a list of people who follow you as well as a button to unfollow any user you would rather not follow back.
How do I stop people from ‘Following’ me on Facebook?
- I recently noticed that several people I don’t even know are “following” me on Facebook.
- I’m guessing they don’t know me either and I don’t want them to see the things I post on my page.
- How can I get rid of my current followers and prevent more people from following me in the future?
- you can easily remove your current “Followers” and prevent new ones from being added with a quick Settings change. Just follow the steps below that match the device you’re using for your Facebook activities.
If you use Facebook in a web browser on a laptop or desktop PC:
- Click the three horizontal lines icon located on the far right side of your Facebook Window.
- Click Settings & Privacy.
- Click Settings.
- Over in the left-hand column, click Public Posts.
- In the “Who Can Follow Me” field, this setting allows you to choose whether all or only some of your friends can follow you.
If you’re using the Facebook app on a mobile device:
- Tap the three-line icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- To access this feature choose the Settings option. Then select Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Click on the Audience tab and find Public Content under Following.
- In the “Who Can Follow Me” section, select Friends.
That’s all there is to it. You must now choose whether or not you would like to block all of the followers who liked your Facebook page so that they no longer see any or some of your future posts which are set to display on their timelines.
If you ever do change your mind and return that setting to “Public”, all of the followers you had before you removed them via the above procedure will be restored.
Note: People on your “Friends List” follow you by default. If you wish to keep someone as a friend but prevent them from seeing your posts, you can easily do that by following the instructions in this post I hope this helps. Good luck!